No express or implied warranties of any type, including for example implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are made with respect to the information, or any use of the information, on this site. Isawall Systems LLC makes no representations and extends no warranties of any type as to the accuracy or completeness of any information or content on this web site.
Isawall Systems specifically DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES and assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of the use or misuse of any of the information or content on this website. Isawall Systems LLC assumes or undertakes NO LIABILITY for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use or misuse of any information or content or any reliance thereon.
Our web site is for informational purposes only. Consult a physician before performing this or any exercise program. It is your responsibility to evaluate your own medical and physical condition, or that of your clients, and to independently determine whether to perform, use or adapt any of the information or content on this web site. Any exercise program may result in injury. By voluntarily undertaking any exercise displayed on this web site, you assume the risk of any resulting injury.
- Misuse of an Isawall System may lead to serious injury or death.
- Keep unsupervised children away from the Isawall System.
- Remove any accessory equipment when the Isawall System is not in use.
- Prior to each use, inspect your Isawall System to ensure that it is securely attached to the wall.
- Obtain, read and understand the owner’s manual provided with your Isawall System prior to use.